Bi-pod help please

crittrgittr

Does anyone know the manufacture of this bipod? I bought it about 15 years ago and lost any means of identification. Love the unit itself, but lost the set screw for the sling mount adaptor. I tied all hardware stores and fastenal and can't find a screw that will work instead of the original. So I'm hoping to get to find the manufacturer to order a new screw. Thank you for any help you can give me. Please let me know if pics didn't show up-this is my first post uploading pics.

Hopefully worked this time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 59
Im not 100%, but that looks a lot like a B-Square RotoTilt Bi-Pod??? That would be my best guess.

If you were that in-love with the bi-pod, could you drill out and re-thread the set screw hole for a screw that works? I know that is a last case scenario, but just a thought.

Does anyone know the manufacture of this bipod? I bought it about 15 years ago and lost any means of identification. Love the unit itself, but lost the set screw for the sling mount adaptor. I tied all hardware stores and fastenal and can't find a screw that will work instead of the original. So I'm hoping to get to find the manufacturer to order a new screw. Thank you for any help you can give me. Please let me know if pics didn't show up-this is my first post uploading pics.
If you can't get it from B Square check with a local machine shop. If they don't have one they can either replace it with a larger one and tap out the hole for you or make you one to match the original. The latter is not a cheap way to go however.

Thanx guys. I think It is a b-square now that you mention it. I'll try to get a hold of them first. If no luck I will check with a machine shop. I like the original because it only has threads at the end if the screw and blank the rest of the way so there isn't any wear from threads on my sling mount.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.