Beware!!! SRS knock-offs floating around

Looks like that's the case. Doing a search it still shows 3 products by SRS.

View attachment 483545
This makes what the OP did even more childish. They know that JA still has their product available so you post a crybaby rant that they are all knockoffs. Discrediting the JA brand and their products. When really all this is, is someone unhappy that they now have a competitor in their market(I will reiterate that SRS clearly has no problem being many other companies "oddly similar" competition). Flat out slander I give JA credit for staying out of it, I sure bet SRS now wishes they would have lol

What did I miss while getting.my? 🍿
You mean this popcorn?
deer eating popcorn.gif

All in all it sounds like someone is going to get called to court. Tho the products are similar they are not the same . It may be a slight change but it is not the same . There has not been any proof of counterfeit parts in srs packaging . I haven't done business with ja or srs but Ja is just a retailer selling a product. If Ja was marketing srs products then switching them with plan b products knowingly then there would be an issue with how they marketed plan b products and srs would have a legitimate gripe. Again not much for proof unless the e- mail client ordered a srs product and was knowingly sent the other . Might just be a case of the picker grabbing the incorrect product.
If that was the case he would already be in court

Rule #7
  1. There will be no threads started for the purpose of airing your problems with companies or individuals you have done business with. (Complaint Threads) Handle those issues privately. This rule applies whether the complaint is against a LRH Sponsor or not.
Hey, don't come on here with rules and common sense! This is a good old fashioned witch hunt that has provided many of us with almost 2 days of entertainment!

If I had to choose a side it would be SRS's. They wanted everyone to know these products weren't theirs. Unfortunately when you throw grenades or start kicking over trash cans you better be prepared for the blowback.
That's why I responded as such in #29 and #44.
[B][I]@livetohunt[/I][/B] [B][I]@North Idaho Hunter[/I][/B] are both site sponsors and should civilly settle the issue offline on their own or with [B][I]@Len Backus[/I][/B]. Too many speculations are getting thrown around.
I respectfully disagree; they need to settle this offline in a civil manner, on their own, not us. People have formed their opinions already. I am in no way taking sides, but with all of the posts, it is inconclusive for me to make a sound decision. Also, JA has moved forward as per post #21 with a public service announcement.

This makes what the OP did even more childish. They know that JA still has their product available so you post a crybaby rant that they are all knockoffs. Discrediting the JA brand and their products. When really all this is, is someone unhappy that they now have a competitor in their market(I will reiterate that SRS clearly has no problem being many other companies "oddly similar" competition). Flat out slander I give JA credit for staying out of it, I sure bet SRS now wishes they would have lol
Yes!

Rule #7
  1. There will be no threads started for the purpose of airing your problems with companies or individuals you have done business with. (Complaint Threads) Handle those issues privately. This rule applies whether the complaint is against a LRH Sponsor or not.
Interesting. And yet the mods seem to have said "play ball" sucks for JA. Who knows what this cost them