Beware!!! SRS knock-offs floating around

@livetohunt

What about your "blatant knockoff's that you stole from others in the manufacturing world?"

1.) @rpierce Muscle brake (I imagine you didn't ask Ryan for permission on this when you copied them):

View attachment 483385

2.) Your SRS mini 5 port (I don't see this any longer advertised on your website - i wonder why???)
View attachment 483386

3.) The atlas BT17 (I guess you're ok here because you threw in a sling stud attachment - so that makes it ok to copy them)

View attachment 483389

4.) Or this is a good one, the powder funnels you & UM stole from hardcore gear out of Lewiston Idaho, I guess its ok since you changed the knurling (its still a little shady how Jake at UM physically went and bought funnels from hardcore only to copy them.)
View attachment 483390

View attachment 483392

5.) What about the loading trays? Area 419 had those on lock, then you produced those, but then again - I suppose that's not a copy because you say so.

- https://www.area419.com/product/area-419-anodized-loading-block/

6.) Let us not forget about the legendary UM DBM that was nothing more than a "blatant knockoff" of the SEEKINS 4'' DBM that you modeled off for months (That one doesn't get out much).
7.) The great big project for the UM tikka rings - GASP, another copy of the Sportsmatch direct mount rings. But hey - you added a few lightening cuts and some fancy marketing to make it all better in your eyes.

8.) You showed us all a sneak peek on IG about your new Arca rail quick detach that is nothing more than a blatant knock off from the area 419.
Should we go on????

Moral of the story - Don't throw stones in glass houses bud - you are no better than those around you!
IMG_8716.jpeg