Best Ring and anti cant devise For Razor AMG

WSHUNTER619

I've purchased a new razor AMG 6-24x50mm scope for my custom 7 saum built on a 700 action. I'm still looking for some good options on rings. I've looked at night force piccatinny 30mm rings. Just wondering if you guys had some advice.also looking for a option in an anti cant devise. I've heard a top bubble is hard to look at while you're taking a shot. Is there a better option? Appreciate the help!

Vortex matched rings are very good and what I would suggest. The articulating scope level by flatline ops right here in the store is an awesome device.

What do you intend to use the rifle for?

I've tried the sphur mounts mentioned above. Bombproof and a great system, but it puts your scope unnecessarily high imo. And they're kinda heavy if you're saving weight. I still have it on my heavy .308

Maybe the Hawkins hybrid rings? Mount straight to the top of the receiver with built in level. Saves weight and keeps your scope low. Plus you don't need a pic rail.
Long Range Hybrids

Their tactical rings work nicely too if you already have a pic rail. Then again so do most and you can't go wrong with NF or Vortex.

Best.

I've tried the sphur mounts mentioned above. Bombproof and a great system, but it puts your scope unnecessarily high imo. And they're kinda heavy if you're saving weight. I still have it on my heavy .308

Maybe the Hawkins hybrid rings? Mount straight to the top of the receiver with built in level. Saves weight and keeps your scope low. Plus you don't need a pic rail.
Long Range Hybrids

Their tactical rings work nicely too if you already have a pic rail. Then again so do most and you can't go wrong with NF or Vortex.

Best.
I will be using the rifle for a hunting application trying to keep the whole rig under 10 pounds so weight would be something to consider
I

I will be using the rifle for hunting so weight will be in consideration. Thanks for all the help! I really like the look of those Hawkins rings. Has anybody had any experience with them?

Long Range Hybrids

Best.

The Hawkins rings are very nice! 30mm lows are perfect for the AMG.

The Hawkins rings are very nice! 30mm lows are perfect for the AMG.

This is good advice. The Hawkins rings are a great value. I have mine mounted in Seekins low rings (.82") with a David Tubb Bubblevel. This ring height is perfect for a 50mm obj on a 20 MOA rail with a sendero or smaller profile barrel. I've tried the Flatline ops level, although it's a nice piece of equipment, I found it a little bulky my setup.

Here is my setup with Seekins rings.

Attachments

• 20170507_181545.jpg
    20170507_181545.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 20170507_181725.jpg
    20170507_181725.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 151
Xtreme Hardcore Gear "Force recon" rings: bomb proof six screw rings with a built in level.... the level is located in the perfect position. You can view the level with your left eye, without moving your head out of position. This is what I've been running for the last couple years.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.