Best bullets to load subsonic for 300blackout

O
We use 65 gr SGK for Yote and Hog hunting. BUT @2700fps. have to see what <1,100fps does.
That Trail Boss if HOT. We have several other pistol/shotgun powders.
Think will just stay with regular loads
Thanks
Oh man, you are correct. I use 12.0 under a 220 in BLk. The 65gn 223 is 4.7 ish. I will go change that post.

Don't know about those, but Gorilla Ammo is good:

I bought some loaded 8.6 BLK from them that was good stuff (while waiting on my Makers bullets to arive), got buried in pigs and ordered 100 300 BLK to get a second gun running, turns out they shoot pretty good. Looks the same as Makers from the outside, works as good too.
thanks... watched a video from mrgunsandgear on those Gorilla 205 gr loads... one expanded one didn't... I think I will try to find a good Maker loader as their reputations for expansion seems to be the best.

Don't know about those, but Gorilla Ammo is good:

I bought some loaded 8.6 BLK from them that was good stuff (while waiting on my Makers bullets to arive), got buried in pigs and ordered 100 300 BLK to get a second gun running, turns out they shoot pretty good. Looks the same as Makers from the outside, works as good too.
Yeah, Gorilla used to be loaded with Makers, then stole the design, dropped Maker, and started making their own. Pretty sorry in my opinion.

Discreet Ballistics makes an excellent expander in 188gn and has matched target loads with 190gn smk's. They are pricey, but worth it if you need it and don't reload. You can also buy just the projectiles if you roll your own.