Berger 245 EOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 25294
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25294

What's it been about a year since Berger announced their .308 245 EOL, anyone have a lead on when it's going to be released??

I'm beginning to think it's a myth like the 6.5mm 156.
Or maybe Berger tucked tail and scurried back to the drawing table after Hornady released the 250 A Tip..

I'd like to give Berger a try again, but **** they're making it tough!

I was just on Grafs.com and they show the 156 and the 245, but they both show out of stock. I had not seen either listed until today. Maybe that is a good sign.

I was just on Grafs.com and they show the 156 and the 245, but they both show out of stock. I had not seen either listed until today. Maybe that is a good sign.
Thanks I hadn't seen the 245's listed either, I'm not holding my breath though...
the 156 has been listed for almost 2 years by several vendors

Going to need a good B.C to run with what's available now. Wouldn't be surprised if they pull it back to the drawing board after the 250gr A-Tip

Grafs has also listed lapua 300 norma brass for over a year "out of stock" lol. They owe me two boxes whenever it arrives!

Grafs has also listed lapua 300 norma brass for over a year "out of stock" lol. They owe me two boxes whenever it arrives!
Ha good point!
I've got it on backorder as well.
It finally dawned on me to get my friend in Canada to buy me some and bring it down next time he comes over.
Kinda funny that our neighbors to the north have all the goodies..

Ha good point!
It finally dawned on me to get my friend in Canada to buy me some and bring it down next time he comes over.
Except they smuggle my brass from here to there

Ha good point!
My supply is good, 200x lapua, 100x Bertram, 100x Peterson. My lapua came from Canadastan tho.

Tuned in for results. Curious what the performance of this bullet would be out of a RUM? May be curious enough to try myself....

Edit - Nevermind, I have a 1:10 twist. Bummer

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts