Bartlein Barrels (Awesome Service)

wildcat

Wow, these guys were awesome to deal with. I ordered a new .30 cal 1-10 twist barrel. When I initially called I had questions regarding what twist I should use for the 208grn A-Max, 210grn Berger VLD and 210grn MK. I was originally going to go with the 1-11, however, Frank informed me I should go with their 1-10 twist barrel for those bullets.

The bottom line, Bartlein was awesome to deal with. I wanted to give a shout out to Frank Green and Andy. They were very helpful. If you have any questions about their barrels, ask for Frank Green.

W.

Perhaps I am dense, but I don't understand how picking up a ringing phone during business hours is awesome service. I am retired and I will usually get up and answer the phone during the day if it rings and no one even pays me to do that any more.

I am not going to say thier service is awesome as I have only used them twice, but they do build good quality barrels and they are only 4 weeks out right now....one week to go:)

Eddy

Go look at the Forster thread in "Equipment".

That is the kind of service that rates a comment. The same type of customer service is why I always recommend Joel Russo and Kirby Allen.

I know they have made some good barrels (especially at first) and still do, but now I am also hearing reports of work not being done like it was ordered. Hopefully, this is just a glitch of growing pains.

I know they have made some good barrels (especially at first) and still do, but now I am also hearing reports of work not being done like it was ordered. Hopefully, this is just a glitch of growing pains.

I did get an incorrect barrel, I ordered a 1.250" shank and received a 1.200" shank barrel, within a week I had the correct barrel in my hands. Even though I did have a problem I think Frank handled it very well. I would not hesitate a second to order another Bartlein barrel.

James

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.