Awesome Cutomer Service from Joel Russo

wildcat

Hey guys, I would like to give Joel Russo some positive press. I talked to him today about the stock he will be build for my 338 Allen Mag.

I just wanted to thank Joel for being very helpful during our conversation. He was easy to talk to, he was very understanding, was able to give me some ideas, and last but not least, he was a very nice guy. I am impressed with his customer service and will have Joel build many stocks in the future. Thanks Joel!!! I look forward to using your stock on my 338 Allen Mag. I highly recommend Joel, if you need a custom built stock.

Wildcat

If you look at Jimm's post on Antelope hunting you will see one of Joel's stocks that accounted for one antelope at 686 yds and another antelope at 860 yds.

Joel saved my bacon by getting me a stock in a hurry for that hunt.

Thanks guys for all the "good press".

I read Wildcat's original post about him not being able to get the stock he wanted from McMillan for his project, and just had to respond. I don't go around making posts to try to get people to buy my stocks, hell I'm having enough trouble keeping up with the orders without soliciting more. I just wanted him to get what he wanted, and I was able to make it for him. The larger A-5 was designed in our shop, and could be modified for his application.
It seems as though most of the stocks going out the door are customized in one way or another for a certain application.
I enjoy talking with fellow members of this forum and others, and providing them with a good product, at a fair price, and in a timely manner. And most importantly.. I treat people the way I want to be treated.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.