Barrel recommendations

Called Brux today, they don't offer the same contour as my Christensen which is a #3 featherweight, 10 month wait if they did which is better than 14 months that I'm finding many have. New plan is just shoot the **** out of it and when things start opening up I'll find a new rifle, probably custom to get what I'm looking for. Thanks for all of your opinions

I shoot with guys that swear by them, but at the end of the day they're button rifled so you never know exactly what you're going to get. The shooters have been shooters, and they sell prefits for Savage and the RPR so they're a good shop to have around.
I had to jump in on the Shilen barrels. I've had 4 or 5 Shilen barrels and I've put them on numerous rifles for friends. Especially if you get the Shilen select.match barrels, you've absolutely got a premium barrel. I've never had one that didn't shoot under 1/2moa, never. Excellent barrels.

Going to put a new barrel on my Christensen Arms Mesa chambered in .28 Nosler. Nothing wrong with my current barrel other than it's the factory 1-9 twist and I've developed a load that it really likes using Berger 195 EOL. Berger tech told me that the bullet will become unstable somewhere around the 700 yard mark, I can't remember the exact yardage but it was up there somewhere. Wondering if I should increase my barrel length, is there a benefit to a longer barrel, 28"-30", what manufacturers do you guys suggest, right now I'm leaning towards Brux
Good Call! Enjoying the barrel you have, if it shoots good.
You mentioned after using the barrel up, getting rid of it and going custom.
What do you really want in terms of an action, stock, barrel contour, brake etc?
What goals would you have if you built one form the ground up?