Barnes 112 match burners

I'm giving up on the 112's. Just too much RPM out of my rifle. Clean, cold bore @ 500. First round hit the dirt about 100yds in front of the plate. Next 2 impact at about silver dollar size group. I'm having a lot of trouble lately with them coming apart.

t
I've had them come apart also. It was an older lot. I might give a newer lot a try in another rifle.

To get the 112s to waterline at 850y I had to run a 312 g7 bc in my kestrel, running true MV of 2950. I have two lots of these bullets, one from 3 years ago upon inital release, and one from recent production. The base to ogive on the new lot was pretty decent, saw max 0.003 variation on 50 checked, the old lot was horrible, believe it was 0.012. Those old boxes will be used for barrel break in.
Thanks for your information.
I'm thinking of trying these in my 240 Bee.
It sounds like they have improved them.👍

So I've run a new lot of the 112s in a new barrel. The slowest I've run them and still blowing up at around 3240 fps. I may keep backing down to see where they will quit blowing up.

So I've run a new lot of the 112s in a new barrel. The slowest I've run them and still blowing up at around 3240 fps. I may keep backing down to see where they will quit blowing up.
Try down to 2,500-2.550 #'s of muzzle energy.