Ballistic rangefinder suggestions

Mike D Texas

I need a new rangefinder. My old Sig Kilo 2000 gave up the ghost.

I want one that has simple ballistic input functions and can pair with a Kestrel or some other meter for a firing solution.

I've been pleased with my Sig Kilo but am willing to look at other options. I was looking at the Kilo 5k and ran across the Revic and it looks good but is it worth twice the cost of the Sig?

In the past I used a terrapin plrf05 and now have a Revic BR4, very happy with it so far. It has a small enough BD to do well in the mostly flat terrain I hunt on. It also put my mind at ease when my firing solutions matched exactly with the applied ballistics app I normally use. Having 10x Mag is nice to, definitely a few steps up from the sig kilo 2000 of a friends I've used.

I'm very happy with the Kilo 8. No need for a kestrel anymore with the 8K. Been flawless and very easy to use. They just added an archery option to tune your bow with etc. Pretty trick. My buddybhas the Revic, he used my 8k and sold his Revic shortly after

I've been very happy with my Zeiss RF binos. The built in weather station BT's to the app to give you absolute pressure. The wind info can be input to the app. The best part is the rangefinder itself. It ranges soft targets to 2500 yards!