Autotrickler v4

Got my notification that my V4 will be shipping with the 09/16 batch shipment.

For those that have had these a while, what accessories are recommended?

Also I've seen complaints on a couple of other forums about overthrows fairly consistently. Are any of you experiencing this?

Got my notification that my V4 will be shipping with the 09/16 batch shipment.

For those that have had these a while, what accessories are recommended?

Also I've seen complaints on a couple of other forums about overthrows fairly consistently. Are any of you experiencing this?
I have an outsert on my trickling tube with internal spiraling. It's made it faster and rarely throws off of what it's set to.

I also upgraded to a Pyrex hopper.

As far as over throws, do a calibration for the power you are using and adjust the ramp down settings. You can change the point at which it switches from the big barrel to the trickler and how fast they ramp down.

I ordered a second 2nd glass cup which is handy and its easy to sand the handles so they match weight and can be used interchangeably when the scale is zeroed zeroed.

Periodically I will get overthrows when switching between powders or not calibrating. Usually a calibration or slowing down the rate/speed will fix this. I may have 2 overthrows in 20 rounds and its usually a clump of longstick powder that comes out at once. I think I could also play with the angle of the powder funnel but its never been enough of an issue to worry about.

Do you mind sharing where you got the outsert and Pyrex hopper?
Email: [email protected] for the outsert. He's making and selling them.

I got the hopper here:

Mine isn't typically more than .02 off from drop to drop, and is usually .02 short of the target. I recalibrate every use/powder change, and for larger kernel powders I use 7 instead of 10 for the speed. If I occasionally get a .02 blip over the target I'll drop it back in the hopper and let it run again, but it's not often enough that I notice in the middle of dipping necks and seating and moving the funnel around.

I have it on a fairly heavy slab of countertop granite that's on three points, and it doesn't vibrate unless I really slam the bench hard. I can prime or seat on a press attached to the bench while it's dropping without issue.

15 seconds or less per charge, or there abouts. It drops as fast as I can seat.

Start at 20:00 to watch Greg run one on his. 11 seconds for the first drop at 57gn:

I don't have firm data, but I do know it will throw a 60gr charge of Ramshot Big Game is less time than it takes to put the case in the press, place a bullet, seat it and place the loaded round in the MTM box.

The next charge is waiting for me to put it in a case, I dont have to wait on the dispenser.

71gr of H4831SC was averaging about 13 seconds on the few I timed when my buddy was loading his .300 Win Mags last night.