ATN customer Service

forever25

Has anyone had any dealings with ATN (American Technology Network ) Customer Support? I have sent numerous emails to them in regards to an upgrade for a digital scope that I have. The only response that I have received, is acknowledgement that they got the email, and that they will respond as soon as possible. That was 30 days ago. Anyone have any contacts at this place?

I am currently having the same problem! Multiple emails, over 6 hour waiting on hold over last 2 weeks. I finally got a reply Friday, they said and I wrote "go to the self help section on out website, you might find answers". That was it! I be glad to forward email to anyone. I will NEVER but ATN again. It is damaged internally, self help would only be using a hammer on it.

Thats pretty common with ATN. Pros to ATN is the cost, cons to ATN is if something happens your on your own.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.