Athlon Optics Midas BTR Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4.5-27x 50mm Side Focus Illuminated AHMR MOA Reticle - Worth It?

Muddyboots

So still shopping around for new build and the Athlon was on a couple rifles at range couple weeks back. Seemed to have decent glass looking through them at range but curious if anyone has this one or similar and has field experience on overall quality in field. Obviously not a budget killer is one reason I am looking at them. My only issue is SFP.
LINK: Athlon

As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum, as well as one of the largest independent Athlon dealers in the US, it would be our pleasure to discuss this with you. If you've got a few minutes give us a call, 516-217-1000
Thanks

Doug,
Just tried to call you at 3:30PM EDT and just missed you. I will call you tomorrow to discuss the above Athlon. If you might recall I bought a Leica 2800 off you last year and absolutely impressed with it!
Thanks,
Craig

I have a Midas TAC 6x24x50 ffp on a 7mag. Does everything I need or want it to do. Mine is mil/mil, tracts from zero to 1k yrds and everywhere in between and back for about 300 rounds now and holding up just fine. Buddy has one on a 338WM and no issues there either. I think it will serve you well.

I have one and really like it. The FFP version is the Midas TAC. If you can't get a hold of Doug, Neil is another good one to talk to at CameralandNY.

Doug,
Just tried to call you at 3:30PM EDT and just missed you. I will call you tomorrow to discuss the above Athlon. If you might recall I bought a Leica 2800 off you last year and absolutely impressed with it!
Thanks,
Craig
I am here all day today (Till 6)
I have one and really like it. The FFP version is the Midas TAC. If you can't get a hold of Doug, Neil is another good one to talk to at CameralandNY.
Neil is a good guy to speak with. One of us, me or Neil, is almost always here.