Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Added to Media?

You must be right.
I,ve been doing it for 50 years the wrong way....with no problems whatsoever....
Please keep in mind.I,m using it with walnut hulls,Maybe 1/4 cup at a time,in large Dillon tumbler...
Bill, like I said: YMMV Your Mileage May Vary when it comes to these types of things. When I read ammonia can embrittle cartridge brass in virtually every forum, I choose not to test the theory.

Talking reloading with friend back east and he claims adding this to his walnut media improves brass cleaning by reducing time plus increased brightness? He adds like a tablespoon to it.

Anybody ever hear this or do this? I know baking soda is used to neutralize in liquid media but never heard used in dry media. Just curious.
Be interested is the amount he uses , the main media ? then he adds a tablespoon to it, Baking soda is such a find product the for sure I bet it would work. Going to give it a try but do most of mine with a ultrasonic machine now days, and dishwasher magic or Lemi shine, + teaspoon of salt and several drops of Dawn.

Been using BRASSO for 50 years in vibrator with walnut hulls.... NO PROBLEMS...
Before that it was used all during my volunteered enlistment of 4 years
USN...65-69...ON ALL BRASS FITTINGS.... for 100 years before aboard ships to keep brass bright.....
with zero problems.......
Plenty of Brasso in the U.S. Navy!
In stock at all times.....🙂

Talking reloading with friend back east and he claims adding this to his walnut media improves brass cleaning by reducing time plus increased brightness? He adds like a tablespoon to it.

Anybody ever hear this or do this? I know baking soda is used to neutralize in liquid media but never heard used in dry media. Just curious.
sure also clean up battery post , so why not. We also need to get Government off our ***, send them on a ship to no where, then pull the plug