Arizona results are out!

Weston

Unit 10 archery antelope tag, after 14 years as a resident putting in, I'm on cloud 9 right now!

Dosh

No antelope here with 8 points, last antelope tag in 2009. Drew Unit 10 October cow tag. This is the 13th consecutive elk tag with a tag in several units over that span. 6 of us applied individually and only 2 were drawn for elk, none for antelope.

Last edited:

Dosh

Unit 10 archery antelope tag, after 14 years as a resident putting in, I'm on cloud 9 right now!

Weston, excellent tag you drew. PM if you need antelope info for the Big Boquillas. The place is lousy with them.

Dosh

I got 22 north late archery.
Anybody have any info that they can help???
Share??

M, a forum member Chuckyd313 drew the same tag. He has archery hunted there previously. PM him for possible info. Good luck

lancetkenyon

With 23 bonus points for antelope, I know will have 24 bonus points. With 15 bonus points for elk, I will now have 16........but......

MY 12 year old daughter will be pursuing bulls in 7W again this year for the second year in a row. She knocked down a pretty nice bull last November, so she wants to better him this year. We will see.

SO I HUNT

With 23 bonus points for antelope, I know will have 24 bonus points. With 15 bonus points for elk, I will now have 16........but......

MY 12 year old daughter will be pursuing bulls in 7W again this year for the second year in a row. She knocked down a pretty nice bull last November, so she wants to better him this year. We will see.

Great looking bull and great way to make a memory that will never be forgotten...
Tell her good luck on her bull hunt...