ID draw results are out

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
I actually got a email this year notifying me. Maybe everyone will since they went to a new system and did away with paper applications. Anyway I drew the same bull elk tag I shot a 303" bull in 3 years ago and drew a buck antelope tag.

Nada for me, even on my second choice which shouldve been a slam dunk on elk. Really weird. but ill still be going OTC

My cousin just moved to northern Idaho. Going fishing there this week. Just starting to look into options for bow, and rifle in idaho.

My cousin bought a place in Kootenai. We fished pend orielle and caught walleye, white fish, large/small mouth bass, kokanee, perch, tiger trout, and too many squawfish. It was a learning experience on how to fish the lake. He's not a hunter and is hobbled by bad knees, but he likes to hike and get out there. He has a camper van and a jeep cj5 that I could use. I am hooked on hunting the rut for bulls during archery. I would also be open to rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.