Arizona results are out!

Unit 10 archery antelope tag, after 14 years as a resident putting in, I'm on cloud 9 right now!

No antelope here with 8 points, last antelope tag in 2009. Drew Unit 10 October cow tag. This is the 13th consecutive elk tag with a tag in several units over that span. 6 of us applied individually and only 2 were drawn for elk, none for antelope.

Last edited:
Unit 10 archery antelope tag, after 14 years as a resident putting in, I'm on cloud 9 right now!

Weston, excellent tag you drew. PM if you need antelope info for the Big Boquillas. The place is lousy with them.

I got 22 north late archery.
Anybody have any info that they can help???
Share??

M, a forum member Chuckyd313 drew the same tag. He has archery hunted there previously. PM him for possible info. Good luck

With 23 bonus points for antelope, I know will have 24 bonus points. With 15 bonus points for elk, I will now have 16........but......

MY 12 year old daughter will be pursuing bulls in 7W again this year for the second year in a row. She knocked down a pretty nice bull last November, so she wants to better him this year. We will see.

With 23 bonus points for antelope, I know will have 24 bonus points. With 15 bonus points for elk, I will now have 16........but......

MY 12 year old daughter will be pursuing bulls in 7W again this year for the second year in a row. She knocked down a pretty nice bull last November, so she wants to better him this year. We will see.

Great looking bull and great way to make a memory that will never be forgotten...
Tell her good luck on her bull hunt...

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts