• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Arizona. Found! Long range rifle in case

Good thing it's not your forum and who cares what you think I said what said and I'm not trying to step on your toes
Well I'd say if you know much about this site you'd kniw that the admin does a great job keeping a good community here and if/when someone puts a thread in the wrong place, they politely move it to where it belongs. After many days now and several pages in this very thread it's still here so I'd say they like it where it's at. No worries here, you're only showing everyone else here what matters to you. Happy shopping.

Me personally I would like to see some pictures of this suppose to be found rifle that no one seems to want to claim I'm starting to feel like someone just wanting a pat on the back for rifle that don't exist by the way I thought this website was for selling and trading guns reloading and rifle scope not discussing lost guns
That wouldn't be very smart to post pictures and a complete description of a rifle that needs it's owner, now would it? Everyone would own it.
I'm posting because it's the right thing to do. I didn't find it, but saw it and just getting out to anyone near Bagdad, AZ on that day.
I'd do it for you too.

That wouldn't be very smart to post pictures and a complete description of a rifle that needs it's owner, now would it? Everyone would own it.
I'm posting because it's the right thing to do. I didn't find it, but saw it and just getting out to anyone near Bagdad, AZ on that day.
I'd do it for you too.
Bob don't let big mouth Brian get to ya. You are doing a great thing here and I appreciate you for it beyond words. I only wish there was more Bobs in the world and less Brian's.

I appreciate a lot what you did n understand why you did it like you did n don't sweat the negativity…jmo
I'd do it for you too.

I think most of us consider this a positive post, if I was unfortunate enough to lose one of my rifles, custom or not I'd appreciate every effort made by others to help me get it back. This forum is all about helping others, lots of topics covered and I think this one fits in just fine. Just expressing my opinion since someone felt the need to express theirs.

I'd do it for you too.
First of all it would be okay to show pictures of the gun not serial number whoever owns the gun could identify it by serial number

Bob don't let big mouth Brian get to ya. You are doing a great thing here and I appreciate you for it beyond words. I only wish there was more Bobs in the world and less Brian's.
It's easy to set behind a computer and call someone out of their name because they have opinion about something but that speaks alots about what you are

Let it go for another month... if no one claims it go to local rifle range and see if they have a junior youth shooting group .. silhouette/benchrest sport and donate it to them with the understanding if rightful owner claims it with proof the owner gets it back 😇