• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Arizona. Found! Long range rifle in case

I appreciate all of Y'all, We're family
We may be family, but there are a couple of y'all that ain't invited to Christmas dinner, I can barely afford to feed the 5 of us now.....😂

Now it's up to the peanut gallery to start pointing fingers and calling each other fat, a new travesty!

We may be family, but there are a couple of y'all that ain't invited to Christmas dinner, I can barely afford to feed the 5 of us now.....😂

Now it's up to the peanut gallery to start pointing fingers and calling each other fat, a new travesty!
Baby laghing.gif

Found:
Near Behm Mesa, AZ
Long Range rifle in soft case, middle of road.
Finder of rifle flagged me down and I have his business card. He is eager to get it back to owner. PM me with description of rifle and I will pass along the finders phone #.
Hopefully owner is here on this sight, but if you know of someone who's rifle was lost today we can get it back to rightful owner.
Thanks,
Bob
Wow - i'll post on a couple forums myself. Wonder if contacting local game/sheriff authorities would surface this guy? If i'd lost a firearm i'd probably reach out to them?

Sorry, I should have made myself more clear, contact the gun manufacturer and tell them your story and they should let you know what dealer bought the rifle and sold it to the public.
I think it is a custom build. But the action should have a serial # and be able to be traced back to the original purchaser/gun builder. Then from there, maybe a chain of ownership could be established.

Found a rifle a couple years ago. Called sheriff department. They sent an officer out to our camp to pick up rifle. The person that lost rifle contacted the sheriff department and of course he got his rifle back. He drove out to our camp and thanked me. He had laid it on the tool box, forgot that he had and you know the rest of the story.

This brings up a good point! Never lean your gun up against your truck or on the tailgate. Best to put it away immediately but if you can't becUse you have to unlock the truck, etc, put it on the hood where you'll see it as you get ready to drive away!