• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rifle wanted in Arizona

2500HD

gun)I am looking for a custom Long range rifle in either 7mm Mag or 300 Rum preferably with scope. I have a Bull Elk tag for Nov in Arizona and I want a rifle ready to hunt so I can get out on the range practicing soon!!! Thx

I have a Rifles Inc. 7mm Dakota for sale. The build consists of the following:

Mod 97 Dakota action
Lilja Stainless fluted barrel. IIRC it is 24", no.5 contour, 1-9" twist.
Glass bedded into a McMillan Classic stock
I have some loaded ammo w/140gr. Accubonds and 2x fired brass. Dakota headstamp, Norma manufacture, 99 pcs.
RCBS Dies

This rifle most closely resembles their Master's series which sells for $2900 plus the cost of the action(in this case $1100).

I am asking $2450 for the above package. The brass and dies alone are worth over $400.

If you are interested in a true turn key package, I have a Huskemaw 5-20x50, still with the free dial coupons in TPS rings for an additional $1200.

All prices are plus shipping.

If you are interested, email me @ [email protected] and I will email pics to you.

Also, round count on the rifle is approximately 300rds. Shoots 140gr. Accubonds into .75moa at 3400fps. If I have forgotten anything, please ask.

Are you in AZ? I have alike new Sako 75 300 Ultra Mag I might be interested in selling.