• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Arizona. Found! Long range rifle in case

Best ideal yet I wish it would go somewhere I'm sick looking at it

I'm not sure why you insist on looking at the thread then. There's an "ignore thread" at the top that should turn off any notifications and make it so you don't see it if that's what is bothering you so much. Or you could just stop clicking on it and reading the posts.

Best ideal yet I wish it would go somewhere I'm sick looking at it
If you don't like a post /thread you can always click on the "Ignore Thread" button at the top of the post. That way you won't see anymore of anyone's posts and you also won't need to participate.

Report it to whomever I just ask for pictures of the gun and everyone went left field and started name calling what ever happened to freedom of speech and differences of opinion now I know what it feels like to be a victim of cancel culture
I'm not sure you really understand free speech as it has no bearing on the discussion here. There is no free speech here, Len can moderate and delete as he sees fit.

You started this whole thing by calling OP out as someone who may just want false kudos, then you whine about people calling you out.

But seeing you trip and stumble your way through this illogical rant is entertaining and I am here for it.

CABCBA03-9803-4323-8623-D75ACE4C0B71.gif

I left a message with AZGF in Kingman, with the lead law enforcement/investigations officer.
This is the last thing I can do. If I can get confirmation they are in possession of it, I'm done. Yavapai county Sherrif didn't respond.
The next thing is to kill this thread, and the others on FB.
IF it was returned to owner, I will give you a description of this rifle. I have no S/N or photos as the finder quit responding to my request. I'm tired....