• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Arizona. Found! Long range rifle in case

Good on ya sir. You ever make it to Montana I'd like to buy you dinner and what ever you want to drink.
Thanks! The finder was trying so hard to find someone else on the trail that might have lost it. I was the first one. We've been chatting. I've posted it 3 places so far. Just trying to help a very honest man and his dad find the poor guy who lost a treasure.

Thanks! The finder was trying so hard to find someone else on the trail that might have lost it. I was the first one. We've been chatting. I've posted it 3 places so far. Just trying to help a very honest man and his dad find the poor guy who lost a treasure.
I bet the gentleman that lost it will not be sleeping tonight. I know I sure wouldn't be! I'm just glad there is still good people out there.

Found:
Near Behm Mesa, AZ
Long Range rifle in soft case, middle of road.
Finder of rifle flagged me down and I have his business card. He is eager to get it back to owner. PM me with description of rifle and I will pass along the finders phone #.
Hopefully owner is here on this sight, but if you know of someone who's rifle was lost today we can get it back to rightful owner.
Thanks,
Bob
Wow you're both to be commended for your actions. And I say "amen" to all the comments made here! Awesome !!

Found:
Near Behm Mesa, AZ
Long Range rifle in soft case, middle of road.
Finder of rifle flagged me down and I have his business card. He is eager to get it back to owner. PM me with description of rifle and I will pass along the finders phone #.
Hopefully owner is here on this sight, but if you know of someone who's rifle was lost today we can get it back to rightful owner.
Thanks,
Bob
This right here is one of the most honorable things I've ever seen. I salute both you and the finder of said rifle.
Here's an idea….just a shot in the dark, but if there are any FFL's in that general area it would be easy for them to check the serial number of that rifle against their files…..they might have completed the transfer on it. 🤔
Also, utilize local Law Enforcement…..the owner of the rifle may have reported it as "Theft of Property Lost or Mislaid". If it has been entered into NCIC….they will get an instant "hit" on it….

Last edited: