AR10 reciever shortage?

TheDerkster

I can't seem to find any receivers in stock either upper, lower, or sets. That's for aero and mega as well as a couple others that are seemingly decent.

I'm kind of leaning towards Hillary Clinton being the culprit and it's about like the last couple elections with Obama as far as gun sales go, but I'm not in the know. I've been busy so I'm just trying to catch up since when I originally started to plan my build, they were readily available.

Everything AR is short-supply right now... Everybody was stocking up just incase the wicked b1tch stole the election. Now everybody can relax and stop panic-buying.

I'm looking for Spikes ST-15 Tarantula lowers right now...Can't find any anywhere. Joe-Bob used to have them for $99 each...Next time I see them I'm going to order some.

Everything AR is short-supply right now... Everybody was stocking up just incase the wicked b1tch stole the election. Now everybody can relax and stop panic-buying.

I'm looking for Spikes ST-15 Tarantula lowers right now...Can't find any anywhere. Joe-Bob used to have them for $99 each...Next time I see them I'm going to order some.

Good to see its not just AR10. I'm curious as to how many vendors pulled everything off available inventory to have some for price gouging later. That's what happened with 22 ammo big time last election.

Hopefully stuff comes back and does so cheap.

Good to see its not just AR10. I'm curious as to how many vendors pulled everything off available inventory to have some for price gouging later. That's what happened with 22 ammo big time last election.

Hopefully stuff comes back and does so cheap.

Oh trust me, I remember that very well... December 2012...Worst time to be a gun enthusiast since 1994...1986 before that...And 1934 before that.

The government sure has a nice way of screwing our 2nd Amendment rights, don't they...

From what I have seen prices are already spiraling downward. ABOUT TIME. Jeez IDK if my stockpiles will last much longer if they don't. I haven't bought 22 ammo in 15 yrs. Probably never will if I was guessing. I can load 223 cheaper.

From what I have seen prices are already spiraling downward. ABOUT TIME. Jeez IDK if my stockpiles will last much longer if they don't. I haven't bought 22 ammo in 15 yrs. Probably never will if I was guessing. I can load 223 cheaper.

I remember when I was growing up, me and dad would go shooting, and we'd stop at Wally World at get a Federal Bulk Pack box of 550 .22LR rounds for less than a $10 bill... Those were the days... Now you can't find those same packs of ammo for less than $20... Ridiculous.

I agree, it's ridiculous when I can load 5.56 for cheaper than .22LR. I have a .22 conversion for my Kimber Pro TLE/RL II, and a custom Ruler 10/22, but i never use it because I don't want to shoot up any of my .22LR supply. It's not a huge supply, but I have enough to last a long time.

Oh trust me, I remember that very well... December 2012...Worst time to be a gun enthusiast since 1994...1986 before that...And 1934 before that.

The government sure has a nice way of screwing our 2nd Amendment rights, don't they...

On the flip side, Obama has increased gun sales and exploded the size of the industry so it might mean a period of very cheap prices and bankrupt manufacturers if people calm down with trunp in office. However, a lot of other fear has stemed from this now to with zombies and doomsday and every other weakness people have that can be exploited by weapon and survival suppliers.

On the flip side, Obama has increased gun sales and exploded the size of the industry so it might mean a period of very cheap prices and bankrupt manufacturers if people calm down with trunp in office. However, a lot of other fear has stemed from this now to with zombies and doomsday and every other weakness people have that can be exploited by weapon and survival suppliers.

Yeah, the fear mongering and panic-pushing narrative is getting really old. But with that being said, we should still buy, just not in huge mass-quantities like in 2012. We should still stay vigil and watch your 6. The zombies are no longer just illegal immigrants and goat herders from one of the 'stans... Now we have all the George Soros paid racist anti-white BLM ghetto *******, and the new zombie neo-commie college kids running around burning flags and wearing red with hammer & sickle symbols and stuff... It's just insane to realize that some of us were right all along about the brainwashing brought-on by the left/lib invasion of the American education system.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.