AR Trigger

At 89 dollars the hypertouch edt looks pretty good. I have always liked the Rock River National Match two stage triggers but the EDT might be a good replacement for those who like a single stage. Anyone have any experience with this trigger?

Have you experienced any double shots? I have a JARD set to 2 pound 10 oz and it does on occasion

I've got nothing but great things to say about my Hyperfire triggers. I have a 24C, 24 3G, and a 24E in my rifles. They are awesome triggers. No malfuntions and super crisp.

Hyperfires are on my list of triggers I want to play with soon. Just put an AR Gold in a new 3-gun rifle and I think it will be a winner for now.

I installed a Geissele SSA-E in mine. Not cheep, but it is a two stage trigger which works great for target shooting and for me hunting also, but I have been using two stage triggers for years. They are not cheep. I paid $230.00.

joseph

I tried several brands. Did not get to Timney though but have heard good things. Did not know of the one you picked either. I did go to the G word trigger for all my ARs and love the dependability, two stage and crisp breaks.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.