Approved!!!!

As an update. Mine was approved in April. Never saw my stamp (45 days later) I filled for a copy and it took another 7 weeks to get a certified copy. Blah, blah, blah.

After reading this, thought I would call to check status. Seems mine was approved in May and never heard from FFL.:mad:
Happened to me once. Called NFA branch to learn it was approved. Asked when, ~4 months prior. Called dealer who never received the approved paperwork with a canceled stamp. Certified letter was received in about two weeks and I got my can.

Happened to me once. Called NFA branch to learn it was approved. Asked when, ~4 months prior. Called dealer who never received the approved paperwork with a canceled stamp. Certified letter was received in about two weeks and I got my can.
I called FFL, at first they said they didn't have it. Got a call back an hour later and they suddenly found it. Went and picked it up right after call. All in all, could have been worse, but still annoying. They sat on it for probably 6 weeks, and charged me $75 for the "service".

you're lucky , I had a FFL and a concealed permit and it still took me about 2 years ! I'm waiting until the Feds get their act together and then I will buy another suppressor !
I'm an FFL too but do not pay the SOT so I don't deal in NFA items. My business is an LLC so I bought the suppressor a few years back under the LLC and it was approved in 30 days.

Here the link to e-file

I was approved Aug 3 for a Form 4 Jan 28...they said it would take about 45 days before my SOT gets my stamp.

Now the Form 1 right now running about 20 days. I have applied for 2 July 28th and 30th. The 28th was approved on 8/14 and the 30th approved the 18th.

I've got two more in that should be approved by the end of the month.

Form 1 Suppressor Forum has tons of info on the subject. But don't jump on the site and start begging for designs. Those guys are tough. They want you to learn what your doing, not be told what to do! But its heads and shoulders above any similar forum.

Look me up once you sign up, you can't see the site without joining.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.