Approved!

Greta06

Didn't even realize gunwerks was doing suppressors now, specs and price look pretty good. You will need at least 2 more cans to satisy the need after this. 22lr and one for your specific handgun of choice. The 22 is a definite, you will smile every time you pull the trigger...

762x51

nice! congrats. i want to start the paperwork for a rimfire can next. i have a .30 cal.

hydehunter

mine approved also: purchase 9-1-20, ATF had paperwork 10-4-20, approved 2-18-21 now up to 60 days to get it it. what happened to the 30 days?

JMack

I think I applied oct 2.
How can I find out if it was approved?
I’ll post up the number I called tomorrow. I don’t have it in front of me right now. Gotta have the serial number of your suppressor

Ucsdryder

Just called. I did paperwork nov 3. Approved March 24! Can’t believe it. Gun store said it’s taking about 30 days to get paperwork. So that’ll put me at 5.5 months.

capona

When you say did the paperwork. Do you mean it’s when they cashed the tax stamp money as I believe that’s the demarcation point to begin counting the days.

Also did you guys use the 1 shot trust? Or another way?

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts