Applied ballistics program problems

Running iPhone se. AP program has multiple problems. Gives almost twice as much wind as it should. I reloaded the program and it came right but after a while it reverted back to way to much wind. I put velocity of my round in at 2790 but when I go to calculate page it's at 5200 fps. Has other issues. Showed it to Todd hodnet when he was over and he couldn't figure it out. I'm now using shooter and would like to know how to get my money back.

You need to talk to the App Store to get yourself money back. I'll let you google that part.

Mr. Hodnett should of also told you most apps suck for wind and over calculate. The muzzle velocity issue is weird though. I'd email them at AB tech support and see if you can get it figured out and report back.

Running iPhone se. AP program has multiple problems. Gives almost twice as much wind as it should. I reloaded the program and it came right but after a while it reverted back to way to much wind. I put velocity of my round in at 2790 but when I go to calculate page it's at 5200 fps. Has other issues. Showed it to Todd hodnet when he was over and he couldn't figure it out. I'm now using shooter and would like to know how to get my money back.
Go to their website and contact them by phone or email I had similar troubles when I first tried to use it on an iPhone and they refunded my money no problem Also I'm very happy with Shooter you can add multiple BC's and not have to pay for a custom curve I use all my bullet info from one of Bryan Litz's books and found it to be very accurate I like Shooter much better

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.