Apples & Oranges

Slopeshunter

Hopefully this video link works (borescope). If not it's from the main page of the lilja site (lilja) .

This thread isn't about the comparison of the two barrels (obviously the custom one will always look better than the factory one). But is this really what the inside of a factory barrel looks like?

I don't suppose it's any cause for concern as the ole factory barrel tends to work just fine anyways. Any comments?

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully this video link works (borescope). If not it's from the main page of the lilja site (lilja) .

This thread isn't about the comparison of the two barrels (obviously the custom one will always look better than the factory one). But is this really what the inside of a factory barrel looks like?

I don't suppose it's any cause for concern as the ole factory barrel tends to work just fine anyways. Any comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes me want to put custom barrles on all my guns. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Great. I was planning to wait until I wore out my barrel to replace it, but now I've got that visual in my head.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.