Anyone's hands get sore after priming brass?

Quite! After how many rounds do you tire of it?
After trying this and that at 70 years of age I found Two Old Goats best thing I have ever used. When my hands hurt treat them and the pain is gone for 2 to 3 months. Got it at a feed store but Amazon has it of course.

Attachments

• 20201231_085602.jpg
    20201231_085602.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
I watched Orkan's video on this priming tool and was wondering if there was any plans to spring load the charging plate that grabs the primer from the tube?

Soak your hands in ice water. The effects are well documented by sports players, and SOF guys. Look into it. Same goes for body soreness anywhere. Ice cold showers for as long as I can stand after mountain hunting, and pack outs. Plenty of documentation and videos about the subject.

I watched Orkan's video on this priming tool and was wondering if there was any plans to spring load the charging plate that grabs the primer from the tube?
No plans to do that. Some folks have placed a very low pressure rubber band around it to allow that, but I don't recommend it. Primers can be fickle things, and having something slap them around can be unfortunate. Also, in my experience it does not speed up the use of the tool. One can prime over 1,000 per hour at a very comfortable pace as is.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.