Anyone using flush cup sling swivels?

Litehiker

I'm going to replace the standard sling studs that came on my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro with QR flush cups.

So I can carry my rifle flat on my back with the two sling straps (see photo) I will put one QR flush cup on the left side of the forearm and left side of the stock, even with the original stud locations that will, as mentioned, also have QR flush cups. Naturally I'll have remove the standard sling attachments from my sling, add the QR studs for the flush cups and have my shoe repair shop re-stitch the sling.

I'm going to replace the standard sling studs that came on my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro with QR flush cups.

So I can carry my rifle flat on my back with the two sling straps (see photo) I will put one QR flush cup on the left side of the forearm and left side of the stock, even with the original stud locations that will, as mentioned, also have QR flush cups. Naturally I'll have remove the standard sling attachments from my sling, add the QR studs for the flush cups and have my shoe repair shop re-stitch the sling.

Last edited:

They are all I use, installation is easy, one on left side of buttstock, left side of forend on a couple rifles, the rail I mount on the forend for a bipod also has a spot for a flush cup…game changers

Yep, I like em

Attachments

• F1561E08-701E-4882-92E1-665FD4D58015.jpeg
    F1561E08-701E-4882-92E1-665FD4D58015.jpeg
    375 KB · Views: 87
  • 53B05483-8E01-44B0-AB73-616B459BC94D.jpeg
    53B05483-8E01-44B0-AB73-616B459BC94D.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 81