Anyone "transitioned" from .338 LM to .33XC?

If you visit the Savage Shooter site you will find a page with a list of topics they have made stickys out of, including using the 338 lapua cartridge on Savage actions.
Mind you i have no qualified opinion on that subject, and wasent involved in the debates.
But there is a gunsmith in Ohio who owns a company called Sharpshooter Supply, and he is the Savage guru on that site.
Apparently much of his business and knowledge revolves around Savage products.
He claims that the Savage actions ( should not ) be used on those type cartridges, and he explains why.
Of coarse there were those who disagree with him.
Basically saying that they have one and it hasent blown up.
However, if i were inclined to build a 338 on a Savage action, id want to read his opinion about it.
Ive had no problems.I went with the 112 Target action. and shouldered the barrel..(no Nut) My shooting partner has been shooting his 33XCV on a Savage action 2 years.His was built on the Savage 110 Elit Action.Its sma;lerin diameter than the 112.
Ive built alot of custom rifles.More trhan 15.Its been my experience that most gunsmiths want their name of a big name fancy action'. LOL I willsay this.My Savage 110 Elite 300 PRC shoots equally as well as my 3090 PRC Custom on a SAtiller action with a Bartlein Barrel. Nearly all machine shops are using the CNC and its all who puncjes the buttons and kinows the tricks outting it together all square & Tight.Ive got $1800. in that factory Sasvage and over 5,000 in my custom.Sp what did I gain except maybe resale vale which I will give it to my son so.I will leave it at that.Everyone has a peference and a dislike.Let them buy what they want &/or can afford.
I also have a 6.5 PRC built on a BAT action and a Shilen Barrel that does not shoot any better than my Bergara Premier Pro 6.5 PRC witha Bartlein Barrel Left Hand Gain Twist.. It actually shot great with factory barrel.I just wore it outshooting matches and getting too hot.