33xc

300 gr atip and rl 50 powder 120 grain with cci primer
Hit 20 inch square plate 3 shots in a row and called it a day with rifle.
Its the one bought off this forum with bat action bartlien barrel mcmillan stock and vortex strike eagle scope.

from facebook 375 350 grain lead core @ 3500 with h50bmg , 416 525 lazers @ 3100 with 8133 our tested 458 600 grain lazer @ 2960 with rl26 all barrels over 33 inchs
Which Remington Action did you use for the 33xc? What donor action ? I've not personally seen a Remington 700 action big enough to accept the 33xc.Not saying t h ere is nit one.Ive just not seen one myself.

Which Remington Action did you use for the 33xc? What donor action ? I've not personally seen a Remington 700 action big enough to accept the 33xc.Not saying t h ere is nit one.Ive just not seen one myself.
rem receiver ptg solid bolt with lapua bolt face

rem receiver ptg solid bolt with lapua bolt face
Ive used Stiller Actions and bought 2 from PTG myself.They make the bolts for Stiller.
What are the diemnsions on that Remington action for the 33XC. Ive just never seen a REmington action that large.
I like TRemington actions.If they wewre not so good a design,,, Some people dog them..But if they were good,then there wouldnt be so many Reminton Clones or Remington. Foot Print Actions advertized.. LOL

Ive used Stiller Actions and bought 2 from PTG myself.They make the bolts for Stiller.
What are the diemnsions on that Remington action for the 33XC. Ive just never seen a REmington action that large.
I like TRemington actions.If they wewre not so good a design,,, Some people dog them..But if they were good,then there wouldnt be so many Reminton Clones or Remington. Foot Print Actions advertized.. LOL
long action , single shot only

There is a fella on here (gnbruce) that has built XC's on a Remington action. I personally would not. I bought a Savage 112 .338 Lapua (single shot) and have been playing with a 33XC. There's a little more "meat" to that action/bolt than a 700.

Edited: the reason I wanted a little more beef is because when you see the size of that case you may too.😁
Meant nothing against gnbruce.
Do you have to pull the bolt to eject a live round with that one, or is the port long enough for your COAL?