Anyone Shoot A 300 PRC?

McStocks

LRH Sponsor
When Lapua announced they were introducing the 300 PRC and the 6.5 PRC, we ordered a bunch of brass of both. The 6.5s sold OK, but it looks like we're going to have to make fishing lures out of the 300s, even though we have them listed below cost! Is anyone shooting these, or are they the Edsel of cartridges? :p

[email protected]
mcgeestocks.com
316 706 1600

Last edited:
I love my 300 PRC, issue is it's nothing super special over a 300 WM of the 300 Norma... The 6.5 PRC fit a sweet spot because most guys don't want to mess with making 6.5 SAUM brass... so the 6.5 PRC took off. all the guys loving on the 6.5 Creedmoor gave the 6.5 PRC a big boost, allowing them to get more out of the 6.5 bullets.

When you say you ordered a bunch, a bunch of rifles? What are the details on the rifles? I prefer the 300 PRC to the 6.5 because I already shoot a SAUM that outperforms the 6.5 PRC....

I shoot a 30 Sherman Mag (PRC improved) and I love it, I have lots of brass though. Lots of people shoot 300 PRC, I'm surprised you are having that hard of a time selling it. I'd post an add in the classifieds section, if that doesn't work try an ad on Snipers Hide forum. It's gotta move at that price

I shoot a 30 Sherman Mag (PRC improved) and I love it, I have lots of brass though. Lots of people shoot 300 PRC, I'm surprised you are having that hard of a time selling it. I'd post an add in the classifieds section, if that doesn't work try an ad on Snipers Hide forum. It's gotta move at that price
I guess we're just not hooked up with the right crowd! My wife an I are on the U.S. National Rifle Team, so we know most of the better long range competitors in the country (and quite a few from other countries), but we aren't known with the PRS crowd! I checked out Snipers Hide, but it's rather expensive for a business (even though we're closing our business) to advertise there! If someone else would put out the word on there, I guess that would be ethical. 😉

Our ad on here:

our website:
mcgeestocks.com

316 706 1600