Anyone need some 6.5PRC Lapua brass?

Solid offer to pass along quality brass. Paying it forward….good on ya.

My scope bite was a .300 Weatherby. Had a 300 Weatherby on the original Mauser action, purchased used when I was 16 y/o. It was my hunting rifle until someone broke into my house when I was 23….
replaced with brand new in 1981 .300 Weatherby. It was a beast. Scope bite on the 3 sight in round….sold the next week.

I want the 6.5 prc but not buying because there is no brass available...do not understand this at all....why with such demand do they not produce more???? I would if I wanted more sales/ business....crazy times...
Its almost impossible to buy cartridges , In 2 years since I have had my rifle I have been able to buy only 3 boxes. Brass is even harder to find. I have Brass backordered for coming up on two years. Some people are somehow getting a hold of a lot of it and selling it at inflated prices on Gun Broker, not cool but its part of the problem. Lapua and Nosler occasionally come up for sale on some sites but its all gone in minutes. Hornady is not making brass available to reloaders ,they are using it all for their factory cartridges per their Sales rep I spoke to. I probably wouldn't have bought a 6.5 PRC rifle had I known this was going to happen. Its strange that the brass is especially hard to find . Where all of it is and why this particular caliber is so scarce is odd. You are wise to hold off buying one.

I recently purchased a Bergara Wilderness Ridge 6.5 PRC. Prior to ordering the firearm I ordered 3 boxes of Hornady 143 gr ELD X. The supplier emailed and said they were out of the ammo I ordered and they credited my card. I was able to find 1 box of the 143 gr ELD X Bullets and I already had 1 pound of RL25 and primers. I now have a gun, bullets, powder and primers. Just need a few pieces of brass. Hopefully 50 or what you can release. Thanks

Its almost impossible to buy cartridges , In 2 years since I have had my rifle I have been able to buy only 3 boxes. Brass is even harder to find. I have Brass backordered for coming up on two years. Some people are somehow getting a hold of a lot of it and selling it at inflated prices on Gun Broker, not cool but its part of the problem. Lapua and Nosler occasionally come up for sale on some sites but its all gone in minutes. Hornady is not making brass available to reloaders ,they are using it all for their factory cartridges per their Sales rep I spoke to. I probably wouldn't have bought a 6.5 PRC rifle had I known this was going to happen. Its strange that the brass is especially hard to find . Where all of it is and why this particular caliber is so scarce is odd. You are wise to hold off buying one.

The issue is that it's popularity increased right as Covid started which jammed up the supply lines on ammo while tons of people went out and bought the rifles. This resulted in a significant gap between the number of rifles and the amount of ammo available so the demands greatly out strips the supply.

I have just received some bulk packaged Lapua 6.5PRC, so I figured I'd help some folks out here if you're in need. This isn't for scalpers to grab, so if you need it... I expect to see pictures and a compelling story. :) Participate in this thread, and I'll PM you if you've been cleared to order. We don't stock brass as a matter of course, but I feel guilty hoarding all this stuff if some of you need 50-100 pieces to get your fall rifle plans squared away.

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I got my 6.5prc January 2021 and managed to find a couple boxes of Hornady ammo. Have reloaded it just once and trying to make it last as long as I can. Would love to get my hands on some Lapua brass.

The rifle has managed to kill a couple Coues deer down in Mexico. One at 575 and one at 730. Loving this cartridge just wish I could have some more components to play with for load development. Finally got some 143eldx pills and some 156eol's just need more brass.

Attachments

• 954E82DE-F9FA-4D59-BBFB-C21BB7A39FBA.jpeg
    954E82DE-F9FA-4D59-BBFB-C21BB7A39FBA.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
I got my 6.5prc January 2021 and managed to find a couple boxes of Hornady ammo. Have reloaded it just once and trying to make it last as long as I can. Would love to get my hands on some Lapua brass.

The rifle has managed to kill a couple Coues deer down in Mexico. One at 575 and one at 730. Loving this cartridge just wish I could have some more components to play with for load development. Finally got some 143eldx pills and some 156eol's just need more brass.
Worst case scenario if I have too I'll rechamber too the 264 win mag one of my 6.5-prcs is built on a long action.

I don't have a PRC or any Reloader 22 for my 300 Win Mag. 😣 Wish I could find some of that somewhere. Nice of you to do what you're doing!

I have just received some bulk packaged Lapua 6.5PRC, so I figured I'd help some folks out here if you're in need. This isn't for scalpers to grab, so if you need it... I expect to see pictures and a compelling story. :) Participate in this thread, and I'll PM you if you've been cleared to order. We don't stock brass as a matter of course, but I feel guilty hoarding all this stuff if some of you need 50-100 pieces to get your fall rifle plans squared away.

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Would love to purchase 100 pieces if you still have any. I don't check my phone a lot that's why I'm just texting. If it's gone I understand. Sure is nice if you to help a few of us out. Wish you could get some other calibers. I'm short in a couple departments. Thanks for your willingness to share.

I have been trying to get my hands on Lapua 6.5prc brass for about a year. I am always late to the game and might be here as well. Sure could use 50 pieces to develop my loads for my Seekins ph2. PM me if you have any left and cost details. Thank you!