Anyone need some 6.5PRC Lapua brass?

Brownells has some Federal Fusion 6.5 PRC in stock. Very Expensive

That price is WAY beneath cost. I wouldn't trust that as far as I could throw a Buick.

@orkan

Thanks for being so generous.

If you still have any left when you get through everyone ahead of me I could use use some. I built a 6.5prc and a 28 nosler both almost 2 years ago and, thanks to being in alaska, haven't been able to shoot either of them yet. No one will ship loaded ammo up here, it's not popular enough for places to prioritize getting it, and I can't seem to find brass in stock online at a place willing to ship up here before its sold out again. I've got bullets and powder, even managed to find primers, but no brass for either yet 😕

I've still got ammo for my 308 and my 6.5 creed, but I was hoping to be able to use the PRC to try and find a legal sheep or goat.

I have the other guns so it's not like I have nothing, and I don't want to take from anyone that needs it more than me.

Even if I don't get any, thanks for helping spread stuff around and get it to those that need it.

Slowed down for a hitchhiker on the way home with the last moose I got... They declined the ride... 😅

20220523_113044.jpg

Last edited:
I selected 8 people... gave product link... and literally 1 (one) person has taken the brass.

I would have thought with all the complaining on here about components, this stuff would have been gone the moment I notified people, but I guess I keep forgetting that the real sport most people are engaged in is "talking about shooting." They don't actually shoot much. Or maybe they figured they were going to make a quick buck flipping it on gunbroker and were unhappy to see I was charging full retail price. In any event, I likely won't go through the trouble of doing something like this in the future. I'll remember this thread when everyone is complaining this fall. I might even mention it.... "Hey, remember when I was offering brass from my personal supply and no one wanted any?"

So, here's the link for anyone that wants 6.5PRC brass. Buy it all and put it on gunbroker if you want... I no longer care. I should just put it back on the shelf, but I realize there may be some that actually need it that weren't notified. Whatever isn't sold by close of business today, I'm keeping for myself. :) When it's gone, it's gone. If it shows out of stock, it's gone.

I selected 8 people... gave product link... and literally 1 (one) person has taken the brass.

I would have thought with all the complaining on here about components, this stuff would have been gone the moment I notified people, but I guess I keep forgetting that the real sport most people are engaged in is "talking about shooting." They don't actually shoot much. Or maybe they figured they were going to make a quick buck flipping it on gunbroker and were unhappy to see I was charging full retail price. In any event, I likely won't go through the trouble of doing something like this in the future. I'll remember this thread when everyone is complaining this fall. I might even mention it.... "Hey, remember when I was offering brass from my personal supply and no one wanted any?"

So, here's the link for anyone that wants 6.5PRC brass. Buy it all and put it on gunbroker if you want... I no longer care. I should just put it back on the shelf, but I realize there may be some that actually need it that weren't notified. Whatever isn't sold by close of business today, I'm keeping for myself. :) When it's gone, it's gone. If it shows out of stock, it's gone.
Seems like 6.5 prc brass has become available by multiple retailers in the past couple of weeks, I would rather buy from them than somebody's "personal supply". Either way, a most generous offer from you!

I will take 300 to 500 but I cannot find the link?