Anyone need some 6.5PRC Lapua brass?

Although not in dire need I have given quite bit of my brass to others to help them get up and running. Nothing is more frustrating than having a new rifle and no way to shoot it. I figured if ran out I'd switch back to my 6.5-284. Before the Bs associated with supply I had all I needed to be content. At any rate 50-100 would be nice if there is enough to go around.

I am helping reload for 2 of my buddies who have never been big game hunting before and we have everything we need to start reloading for their rifles but brass!

We are going on a pronghorn Antelope hunt in NM in August, and I'm running around trying to find components to get them dialed in before the season.

If you do you have any still available, we could sure use some!

Thanks for the offer and the info you freely share on here and your other platforms.

I have that same rifle. I got some Gunwerks Brass that is actually ADG. Apparently that brass has a reputation of being hard and not easy to resize . It will fit in my Lyman Ammo checker as being in Sammi specs but will not chamber in my Ultra light. I have been told that proof research barrels can have tight chambers. Thats why you are having an occasional round with hard bolt extraction of the case. Hornady brass is a lot easier to reload because the brass is easier to resize. After a few times reloading I have been told that even Hornady will start get sticky. I ordered a Redding small base die that will hopefully get that ADG brass to chamber. Another solution is to polish or ream the chamber but I am hesitant to do that right now. Thought I would share this info because depending on the brass you can run into problems with your rounds chambering especially in the ultralight.

I have just received some bulk packaged Lapua 6.5PRC, so I figured I'd help some folks out here if you're in need. This isn't for scalpers to grab, so if you need it... I expect to see pictures and a compelling story. :) Participate in this thread, and I'll PM you if you've been cleared to order. We don't stock brass as a matter of course, but I feel guilty hoarding all this stuff if some of you need 50-100 pieces to get your fall rifle plans squared away.

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I would be interested in some

Well I think what you are doing is great. I don't need anymore as I have been lucky enough to get a few hundred pieces over the last six months while I am waiting for my new rifle to show up.
Kudos to your sir for your kindness and willingness to share.

I have just received some bulk packaged Lapua 6.5PRC, so I figured I'd help some folks out here if you're in need. This isn't for scalpers to grab, so if you need it... I expect to see pictures and a compelling story. :) Participate in this thread, and I'll PM you if you've been cleared to order. We don't stock brass as a matter of course, but I feel guilty hoarding all this stuff if some of you need 50-100 pieces to get your fall rifle plans squared away.

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I could use a 100 rnds. What are you asking for it?

I would love 100 if available. I have a browning 6.5 PRC and purchased a 6.5 PRC for my son. Brass has been so hard to find and I'm trying to get his rifles dialed in for our hunt in Texas. He will be 10.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
I have a build in progress and am looking for components. If you have 50 or so pieces you could spare I'd sure appreciate it!

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I want the 6.5 prc but not buying because there is no brass available...do not understand this at all....why with such demand do they not produce more???? I would if I wanted more sales/ business....crazy times...
Mine was a pre war mod 70 rechambered by Weatherby too 300 Weatherby mag shooting at dusk crowding a old Leopold the other was a down hill shot , I still have the scar too prove it . 40 some yrs later.

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Hi tommy Thomas here checking on lapua 6.5 Prc brass I would be interested in 100 to 150 rounds for my new custom rifle if you have any left .it's good to see you sale it and not trying to rip other hunters off thanks

Scope bites are a sign of character. 😄
Nice buck!

I think most hunters got a scar from that. Shooting downhill into a canyon at 14 got mine 😂

Mine was a 7 Rem Mag slightly downhill @ age early 20's.

Mine was a pre war mod 70 rechambered by Weatherby too 300 Weatherby mag shooting at dusk crowding a old Leopold the other was a down hill shot , I still have the scar too prove it . 40 some yrs later.

My brother got his when the weld on his SilencerCo Hybrid failed on his 300 Win Mag and launched the entire bafflestack down range. Recoil was so bad it nearly knocked his 6'3" 300 pound frame off the bench and required several stitches to close.

Hi Sir,

I'm interested, like others here I have been reloading the same Hornady brass for the last 2 years. This brass came from a couple boxes of eldx ammo and im on my 5th loading.

I am preparing for a Montana Elk hunt this fall and it would be nice to have some fresh brass for the hunt.

Eric