Anyone else here with a secret Gunsmith?

There's an older fellow about 70 years old about 30 minutes from my house. He lives in a rural area. He's a retired machine shop supervisor and 40 year gunsmith. He's got all his machine equipment behind his house in a modest building and don't advertise his business what so ever and really doesnt really want me to tell any people about him. He chamber up a 6.5 prc for me on a bartlein blank. I got on my 500 yard gong after the fourth shot ever fired from the rifle and proceeded to shoot an honest 2.25" group with Hornady 147 gr factory ammo. To say the least, I was highly impressed. There's stories around the community about his dad who would take a empty 12 gauge shell, stand it upright on a fence post. Shoot it with a 22 pistol and lay the empty shell over, shoot it again and stand it up right again. And do it over and over again.
Yes. William Trotter, who lives at Calhan, CO., and has retired from the NRA facility in New Mexico. He's 72 years old and has a garage full of equipment. He recently fixed a 30-06 chamber for me, and re-barrelled a 35 Whelen with an ER Shaw 26" 1 in 14 in twist barrel on a Remington 700 action. He does really good work. We've gone elk hunting together and hunted antelope in Eastern Colorado.

I. Really. Like. Bob. White ! He. Organizes all. The. Bench. Rest. Matches, and he and his son are. Gunsmiths as. Well! He. Has a. Huge. Inventory of. Used. Bench rest and. Varmint. Rifles ! He is in.New Jersey. Where. I. Live !

I. Really. Like. Bob. White ! He. Organizes all. The. Bench. Rest. Matches, and he and his son are. Gunsmiths as. Well! He. Has a. Huge. Inventory of. Used. Bench rest and. Varmint. Rifles ! He is in.New Jersey. Where. I. Live !
Sounds like a great guy. I live about 20 miles from Mr. Trotter. We go out after P-dogs when we can. He makes very fine shooting rifles, does chambers, stocks, re-barrelling, muzzle brakes, blueing and pretty much anything else you could want done. He built a 35 Whelen for me.