Any word from Berger on a 375 cal hybrid?

[FONT=&quot]Bruce,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for getting with us here at Berger Bullets. We are constantly working to stay on the cutting edge of what shooters want and with that are developing and testing many new options for rifle shooters. Although a 375 caliber bullet option has seen demand in the market, at this time it is not something we are currently exploring as a new bullet option. Below I have included a link for you to sign up for our newsletter to receive updates as soon as they happen. These updates will fill you in with what we are working on and when you can expect to see the next Berger Bullet. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bruce,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for getting with us here at Berger Bullets. We are constantly working to stay on the cutting edge of what shooters want and with that are developing and testing many new options for rifle shooters. Although a 375 caliber bullet option has seen demand in the market, at this time it is not something we are currently exploring as a new bullet option. Below I have included a link for you to sign up for our newsletter to receive updates as soon as they happen. These updates will fill you in with what we are working on and when you can expect to see the next Berger Bullet. [/FONT]

This response makes me a sad panda. Given the popularity of the .375 and relatively limited offerings of projectiles, there sems like there is an opportunity to tap into pent up demand.

I'll keep holding out hope that a quality high bc manufacturer will offer something better than the current SMK in the 320-350gr range.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts