Any word from Berger on a 375 cal hybrid?

oh hell yes !

Berger went with the correct weights just as I hoped, these are gonna fly in the 375 Mjolnir and 375 Executioner ...... just got another Benchmark bbl, 10 twist light palma fluted and complete with Benchmarks awesome Muscle Brake for the X,
sure hope it's not gonna take as long as the wait for the 195 gr 7mm's

375 rum improved (tejas) 31" 1-10 twist barrel, 350 smk I can get 3000 fps with rl 25 and imr 7828ssc ,but my accuracy load is 110 grains rl 33 (any more powder bulges cases) at 2830 fps, best group is 3" at 960 yards.

Perfect timming, have a new 28 inch tube being installed on my .378 Weby. Can't wait to give these a fly!

I am planning to keep an eye on SHOT next month in hopes of hearing something. One development that has my attention is Sierra's release of the new line of Tipped Matchkings (TMK's).

They are only showing .224 and .308 TMK's for now, but I am hoping we will eventually see TMK options throughout their entire line. A TMK version of the 350 SMK might be just the ticket, giving enhanced bc and, perhaps, enhancing terminal performance enough to make it a legit hunting bullet.

I am also still holding out hope for a .375 AMAX. Though I would be surprised to see anything this year from Hornady, they seem to be clearing some spots in their line by discontinuing some of their older bullets (such as the 300 grain BTSP).

IOne development that has my attention is Sierra's release of the new line of Tipped Matchkings (TMK's).

A TMK version of the 350 SMK might be just the ticket, giving enhanced bc and, perhaps, enhancing terminal performance enough to make it a legit hunting bullet.

I'll keep developing my 350 brass tip version. Hopefully that'll keep the pressure on Sierra.:) Kind of like washing your vehicle. Then it rains. :rolleyes:

I'll keep developing my 350 brass tip version. Hopefully that'll keep the pressure on Sierra.:) Kind of like washing your vehicle. Then it rains. :rolleyes:

I would be doing the same as you if I had the skills/tooling. But, I don't. Being a mere mortal in the LRH world, waiting on Sierra seems to be my best option. PLEASE keep up the pressure!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.