Any new Left Handed rifles dropping at SHOT?

rapidhunt

Title says it all. I wait every year for new left handed rifles. I have no personal contacts attending SHOT this year. And it's not like anyone really LOOKS for Left Handed versions unless they've got skin in the game.
Anything new coming to the US from Tikka in LH? Bergara has several new drops.....anything available Backerds?

Personally I'm tired of all the privileged right handed shooting folks
I agree. If more companies offered switch bolt handles like the Savage Impulse or a setup like the lefty Rem 788, I would be happy. Doesn't have to be a full blown L-bolt / L-ejection but at least meet us halfway with the bolt.

Tired of mounting my scope under the rifle and shooting upside down. Just doesn't look right.

I have an easy fix that's more of a switch hitter type. 1 bolt and 1 receiver can make both happy? The 1 peeps that won't be happy are the rem peeps, but that doesn't cover the clone footprints! 1 might be able to change the rem style bolt for a fix, but those rem lovers won't give it up on their beloved 700's. Kind of like those diehard 1911 peeps that believe there is no substitute 🤔 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have an easy fix that's more of a switch hitter type. 1 bolt and 1 receiver can make both happy? The 1 peeps that won't be happy are the rem peeps, but that doesn't cover the clone footprints! 1 might be able to change the rem style bolt for a fix, but those rem lovers won't give it up on their beloved 700's. Kind of like those diehard 1911 peeps that believe there is no substitute 🤔 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't you dare talk about the Lords gun that way!!!

I agree. If more companies offered switch bolt handles like the Savage Impulse or a setup like the lefty Rem 788, I would be happy. Doesn't have to be a full blown L-bolt / L-ejection but at least meet us halfway with the bolt.

Tired of mounting my scope under the rifle and shooting upside down. Just doesn't look right.
Blaser is one. Just replace a right hand bolt with a left hand one.

..actually it's been overall disgraceful what the firearms industry has done to and for South Paws for decades and decades..a few, if any models or options available and if they do make that one model then it's in a cartridge or two...I've sat for decades with my tongue hanging out with all the new toys and almost ZERO available in left-handed versions...they keep trying to boost sales with all these man-bun gimmicks & guns and cartridges that don't even come close to those around for 75 years, when a greater sales increase would come from those waiting and waiting !!

Last edited: