Any Help Sorting Brass?

Ok, I know you cant help with my old eyes and I can handle any tormenting about them. (In a sick way I kinda like it...know what I mean?) I just flippen sorted out 10K 223 cases into five different manufacturers from range brass. NO I WILL NOT SORT BY WEIGHT, YEAR, ETC,.....NO NO NO. I am open to any suggestions on how to speed this process up. I still need to size, maybe trim, and swage 80% of it....and I get frustrated with the time consumed. Saving 10hrs will help. I will probably have another 10-20K to sort by next summer. I also don't sell it I use it, hoard it, or give it to buddies who use/need it.
Got any grandsons, pay them a modest amount per case. I know it works, just never used it for rifle cases.

I love the suggestion and I will try it soon!! I have both G Sons, and G Daughters......not quite old enough yet to not make a mistake. Might end up when I had my daughter helping me charge 40SW with the thrower probably 18 years ago. I caught her double charging as I was seating bullets. She smiled and said I'm having fun dad. I should have thrown them all out or pulled every one. Instead I weighed and and thought I was smart and got them all.....well I didn't. Split the barrel and blew the magazine out of my Glock 24 breaking the mag release. LOL....yes I can be that much of a tight butt.

An OptiVisor is what I use to help my old eyes.

Don't beat yourself up, we should all be visually inspecting each & every case. I don't care if I am loading 100 or 1000, they all get sorted & visually inspected. That's reloading 101. Especially range brass, for all we know that range brass has been reloaded 4 or 5 times & left to lay for some unsuspecting guy to pick up.