Any GrayBull Sys here?

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by JP Hunter, Dec 28, 2009.

1. JP Hunter

JP Hunter Well-Known Member

Just wanted to see if any one uses one of these sys that Jon Burns is backing now.gun)

2. ovastafford

ovastafford Well-Known Member

I ordered one of their scopes but haven't got it yet.

3. JP Hunter

JP Hunter Well-Known Member

Hope it works out for you. I think Jon sponsors some great products. I'm just not sure about the pre set turret system. Thats why I posted this thread. Not getting much.

Thanks for the response

JP
    gun)

4. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

My brother inlaw has one, he loves it. the custom turrets have been aruond for a while, That put best of the west on the map. Keton Ind. does all kinds,makes and models,LEUPOLD has their version, the CDS, Swaro has a adj. dial turret. They are convient and I guarantee they are here to stay. Every where I GO SPORTSSTORE, BOW SHOP, I hear guys discussing Huskeymaw, most of those people dont understand the other aspects, like wind,angle,etc. But they want to shoot farther and are buying the products or want to.Jons scope or the one my friend has ,has mill lines below cross hair, WHich I would like, because you can use them for a quick hold over, or for ranging to a degree.

5. ovastafford

ovastafford Well-Known Member

I don't know if you have already but John's last reply to the "Best of the West" post explains why he likes em check it out. Its pretty good stuff.