Anti Hunter Vandals

I 😂 was reading on people purchasing property in Wyoming. Complaining about the smell of cattle. Want the law to do something about it., From what I am understanding the government thinking of having realestate sales people have an added clause in the offer stating that there maybe smell coming from animal from the area. The other was animals were having sex in the fields next to their property. The dipsh*ts didn't know that could happen, because they purchased the property and their is private property and shouldn't have to see or watch that.😂
Cram filters up their nose and wall themselves in. With no gate!

I remember the bag phone, too rich for my blood. The ole rotary dial party line with 25' cord worked fine, unless you had too many 8s or 9s in your #. Tried the pagers for a while until I was given a Motorola "micro-tac" with its extended run time battery. The fact I carried that exempted the VA from accepting 80# packs and pounding ground caused any related injuries.
Remember watching news of environmentalists pushing a bear hunter in NorCal slammed him in the chest several times as he calmly stated please don't touch me, holding his rifle at port arms. GFD officer present, finally made a play at a butt stroke when pushed again. GFD said what did you expect. Then cuffed the protester for assault.
Turns out the protester was out there spiking trees when the hunter wandered in. Eco-terrorist with a lot of emotional support.

And there you have it in a nutshell. Too many Californians have come to Colo. Several days ago the governor of Utah said they don't need anymore Californians moving to their state. Overcrowding already a problem. Good for him, having a backbone. And yes I know not all Californians are bad people. I think just maybe the ones that have come to Colo. LOL!!

And there you have it in a nutshell. Too many Californians have come to Colo. Several days ago the governor of Utah said they don't need anymore Californians moving to their state. Overcrowding already a problem. Good for him, having a backbone. And yes I know not all Californians are bad people. I think just maybe the ones that have come to Colo. LOL!!
Oh and yes I have a bag phone in the basement also! Kind of went off there.

I 😂 was reading on people purchasing property in Wyoming. Complaining about the smell of cattle. Want the law to do something about it., From what I am understanding the government thinking of having realestate sales people have an added clause in the offer stating that there maybe smell coming from animal from the area. The other was animals were having sex in the fields next to their property. The dipsh*ts didn't know that could happen, because they purchased the property and their is private property and shouldn't have to see or watch that.😂
The other side of this is when a huge animal confinement is opened nearby; I think it is good permitting for this has incorporated air quality and waste management in some states.

I had a neighbor that moved in to WY from California. He was discharged from the LA police Dept. Now working for the Local Sheriff dept. and his wife working as a dog catcher. ( they hate that name) They were filing charges against me for having a non branded sheep "at large". Seems it wandered into their yard and pooped. The sheep did not belong to me, and we lived on open range. They also complained about my private target range.

I was harassed by a South Carolina Game Warden in 1984. I had just picked up my family and moved them to Myrtle Beach AFB after rotating back to CONUS after an unaccompanied short tour in Korea. I made fast friends with the NCOIC of Outdoor Recreation there and he told me of a small WMA hunting preserve near Charleston and three of us rented a small camper from the Base and drove down for a 4-day deer hunt. We arrived before noon, set up camp, went out to scout and put up tree stands. We were surprised to discover very few other hunters in camp but we were camped next to four brothers who were all Police Officers from Miami… all nice fellers. Anyway they asked had we met Officer Odie yet. I said no. He said; "Oh you will". He explained, the warden was a member of a dog hunting club adjacent to the WMA and his club lost a large portion of their lease when the state carved out the WMA. If hunter participation was low and the WMA underutilized, it would all revert back. His mission was to run everyone off and it was working fairly well. Me and my pals drew straws to see who was going to be bait for Officer Odie first and I lost. I dropped my pals off at 5:30a and drove over a mile down the road. Grabbed my gun and walked in a hundred yards and sat on a stool near a clear cut. At sun up I heard a man screaming at the top of his lungs. I couldn't understand what he was saying but he blew his car horn 8 or 10 times then emptied his revolver into
the ground. When I finally got there he was fuming mad. He checked my license told me I wasn't welcome here and I should just pack out and leave And that next year the WMA would be closed. I just kept my trap shut and let him rant and rave. I sat in the truck dumbfounded till 9am then went and picked up my pals.
We each took turns leading him away and everyone got harassed by the Warden. Thank God, He never bothered us in camp it probably would have ended with a bruised and bloody Game Warden and everyone else in jail. It's a wonder he didn't get fragged in the field though. What an A-Hole.

I was harassed by a South Carolina Game Warden in 1984. I had just picked up my family and moved them to Myrtle Beach AFB after rotating back to CONUS after an unaccompanied short tour in Korea. I made fast friends with the NCOIC of Outdoor Recreation there and he told me of a small WMA hunting preserve near Charleston and three of us rented a small camper from the Base and drove down for a 4-day deer hunt. We arrived before noon, set up camp, went out to scout and put up tree stands. We were surprised to discover very few other hunters in camp but we were camped next to four brothers who were all Police Officers from Miami… all nice fellers. Anyway they asked had we met Officer Odie yet. I said no. He said; "Oh you will". He explained, the warden was a member of a dog hunting club adjacent to the WMA and his club lost a large portion of their lease when the state carved out the WMA. If hunter participation was low and the WMA underutilized, it would all revert back. His mission was to run everyone off and it was working fairly well. Me and my pals drew straws to see who was going to be bait for Officer Odie first and I lost. I dropped my pals off at 5:30a and drove over a mile down the road. Grabbed my gun and walked in a hundred yards and sat on a stool near a clear cut. At sun up I heard a man screaming at the top of his lungs. I couldn't understand what he was saying but he blew his car horn 8 or 10 times then emptied his revolver into
the ground. When I finally got there he was fuming mad. He checked my license told me I wasn't welcome here and I should just pack out and leave And that next year the WMA would be closed. I just kept my trap shut and let him rant and rave. I sat in the truck dumbfounded till 9am then went and picked up my pals.
We each took turns leading him away and everyone got harassed by the Warden. Thank God, He never bothered us in camp it probably would have ended with a bruised and bloody Game Warden and everyone else in jail. It's a wonder he didn't get fragged in the field though. What an A-Hole.
That wouldn't work nowadays everyone has a cell phone camera!

I know what the bag phone is all though I never had one. My first phone was the Motorola brick!

I was working for a company in Atlanta that provided me with one of those. I
t was the late 80's and I thought I was da man walking around with that thing against my head.

For the younger whipper-snappers, here's what the old fogeys are talking about-

I was working for a company in Atlanta that provided me with one of those. I
t was the late 80's and I thought I was da man walking around with that thing against my head.

For the younger whipper-snappers, here's what the old fogeys are talking about-

I remember those. Only rich people had them. Late 80s. Bag phone is something different. Looks more like a regular phone, with a separate handset on a cord from the transceiver. It all was packed into a leather bag maybe 6x12 and maybe 3-4 inches thick. I had one of those when I moved to live in a very remote area that had historically been the local hell-raising area, so I needed to call police on a regular basis. At the time (1991) we didn't even have cell service here, so before the bag phone, I had to have some sort of radio-telephone setup that was quite off. Fortunately, in about 1992, we got cell service, so I got a bag phone and thought it was wonderful

The county I live in in Alabama has about 170 thousand people in it. Before the open carry and no permit concealed carry law went into effect there were over, twenty thousand concealed carry permits issued to citizens. Imagine how many people are armed now. Most people don't harass hunters here. Nor do they threaten them! That's assault. Touch them and its battery and you tell the officers I felt my life was in jeopardy! You can see where this will lead.