Another new guy 🙄

Hunting this year with WYO300WM was great. We were together and successful on our mule deer, cow elk, whitetail buck and whitetail hunts. He also shot two doe lope that I got to be in on one off. He had a heck of a season last year but he didn't add that to his novel. I was honored he used my son's 7 Rem Mag on all of them ! 😉
I was very honored to use your son's 7mag. I enjoyed every single one of our hunts together brother!

We are here but I think most of our goals are to live off grid in a compound eventually 😉. I am very happy here as Cody is way better than GJ, CO, IMO
Grand junction? Dude, don't be ragging on my town, my family lives here. The whole state has gone down the tubes but we're still dug in down here. 😂

Grand junction? Dude, don't be ragging on my town, my family lives here. The whole state has gone down the tubes but we're still dug in down here. 😂
I moved from there because while I did like it, the dipsticks on the eastern part of the state ruined it for me. That's just one reason why I moved though. Keep fighting the good fight! 💪🏽