New guy

Hello everybody I'm new to the forum I have probably 30 years hunting reloading and shooting experience. It's the only thing I really like to do. Anyway thank you for allowing me to join in I think I will be able to learn a lot and maybe teach a few things hopefully!
Welcome aboard from Alberta, can be a lot of fun, so I'll start you off right...like my Grandmother always said at dinners " Children are to be seen, but not heard"....so with only 30 years experience....you might just want to listen for awhile!!!!! 🤣🤣

Hello everybody I'm new to the forum I have probably 30 years hunting reloading and shooting experience. It's the only thing I really like to do. Anyway thank you for allowing me to join in I think I will be able to learn a lot and maybe teach a few things hopefully!
Welcome to the group ! Tremendous amounts of knowledge & wisdom packed into this forum ! Enjoy

Welcome …lot's of great info and dialog on your favorite subject here…tell us more about what rifles/calibers you enjoy shooting ..bench/long range/hunting, etc.