Another new guy 🙄

WYO300WM

Hello señors and señoras! I'm new to the LRH forum. I know what you're thinking "hey, that guys name looks awfully familiar to WYO300RUM! Imposter!". Yes, it is familiar as he has taken me under his wing to show me the way of the hunt and the reloading, so we came up with a name so that the people of the forum would know that I'm his apprentice. "Ok, that's nice and all, but you lose points for originality". Fair enough. I have known WYO300RUM for a couple years now and he has proved to be patient with me in teaching all the things I had no idea about in the way of hunting and reloading.

Anyways, I've been hunting since I was 15 (2006) when my grandpa took me out the first time in CO. He and I would go out every year then on until about 2017. I never got an animal on the ground with him, but the memories of he and I going out hunting are priceless.

The knowledge my grandpa taught me of hunting and shooting wasn't very good, but that's ok. He was an old mountain man from Pitkin, CO where he literally hunted to survive with his brothers. He had bought me an old Savage 30-06 with an about the same age Weaver scope. It wasn't until I got a job at a gun store in WY and met new people, like WYO300RUM that I realized how little I knew.

I know a lot more now thanks to him and others, but am always learning more it seems like. I'm interested in guns, hunting, reloading, gear and fitness and am very excited to learn more from all of you. Thank you for your time if you made to the end. Have a good day and Gobbless 🙂

Hello señors and señoras! I'm new to the LRH forum. I know what you're thinking "hey, that guys name looks awfully familiar to WYO300RUM! Imposter!". Yes, it is familiar as he has taken me under his wing to show me the way of the hunt and the reloading, so we came up with a name so that the people of the forum would know that I'm his apprentice. "Ok, that's nice and all, but you lose points for originality". Fair enough. I have known WYO300RUM for a couple years now and he has proved to be patient with me in teaching all the things I had no idea about in the way of hunting and reloading.

Anyways, I've been hunting since I was 15 (2006) when my grandpa took me out the first time in CO. He and I would go out every year then on until about 2017. I never got an animal on the ground with him, but the memories of he and I going out hunting are priceless.

The knowledge my grandpa taught me of hunting and shooting wasn't very good, but that's ok. He was an old mountain man from Pitkin, CO where he literally hunted to survive with his brothers. He had bought me an old Savage 30-06 with an about the same age Weaver scope. It wasn't until I got a job at a gun store in WY and met new people, like WYO300RUM that I realized how little I knew.

I know a lot more now thanks to him and others, but am always learning more it seems like. I'm interested in guns, hunting, reloading, gear and fitness and am very excited to learn more from all of you. Thank you for your time if you made to the end. Have a good day and Gobbless 🙂
Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

A most sincere welcome from North-Central Wyoming!

Very nice autobiography! 😉 Though, I do have some genuine concerns as to the company you keep!!! 😁 memtb

A most sincere welcome from North-Central Wyoming!

Very nice autobiography! 😉 Though, I do have some genuine concerns as to the company you keep!!! 😁 memtb
Hey man ! What the h#$l ? 😆 I didn't have anything to do with what he wrote. I'm embarrassed. Apprentice? I'm going to give him heck now ! What can I say. He ought not talk that way. He's just a boy . (Carl). Memtb ,I'll warn him about you 😉 kidding. Your one of my faves on here 👍🏼

Last edited:

What the h#$l brother? Senor? Odale vato !Edit your God Bless 😉 Watch out for the Memtb guy.... 😆

Hunting this year with WYO300WM was great. We were together and successful on our mule deer bucks, cow elk, whitetail bucks and whitetail doe hunts. He also shot two doe lope that I got to be in on one off. He had a heck of a season last year but he didn't add that to his novel. I was honored he used my son's 7 Rem Mag on all of them! 😉👍🏼🇺🇲

Last edited: