Annealeez annealer?

Shawnsts

I was wondering if anyone has order an annealer from Annealeez lately? I ordered one on the July 24th, received an order confirmation and receipt the minute I made the purchase, but haven't received anything else. I messaged Annealeez on their site but they do not have a contact number.

Does anyone know if they are still producing annealers?

They are still in business. I ordered mine back the first of July. It took about a week or two to ship out. I seem to remember them sending me a confirmation of shipping email when it left them.

I order one several months ago. They don't do a lot of communication until your unit is ready to ship. I think its a company of less than 10 people and I heard that back in June they were pretty overwhelmed with orders. Just call them up and check on your unit but don't be surprised if they have a few week lead time. Just a tip, make sure you have ordered the correct wheels for your cartridge. I love my unit so far, super easy to use.

I bought 1 a year ago, seems it took awhile to get it, but it is well worth the wait! I believe they are honest & just might be a little behind? I`m sure they will send tracking as soon as its shipped!

There may be issues with parts availability, although they should let you know if that's the case.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but how is everyone setting theirs up? Is tempilaq a must.

I am definitely going to wait, I was just hoping to get some brass annealed before my hunt in September. I just had my friend do some up for me since I might be waiting a while.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but how is everyone setting theirs up? Is tempilaq a must.
Basically yes. You need 750 Tempilaq. That is how you see where it gets annealed.

Put the flame on the shoulder. It is just right when the 750 Tempilaq turns clear inside the neck, the blue line should be about 15-30% down the body. I find the blue line hardest to adjust. Basically you have to get the flame farther from the brass to slow down rotation which moves the heat line lower.