Ammo or Action Issue?

I had a similar problem with a rebarreled .270 and factory Nosler ammo. Most cartridges would chamber but a few would not. All lengths were OK. Turns out the brass at the necks was thicker on those rounds and would not fit into my tight spec'ed chamber. Nosler brass has broad tolerances.
If you are truly using a tighter neck in that rifle. Why would you try standard ammo in that chamber? Or I am missing something?

When in doubt convey your concerns with the gunsmith that built the rifle. Not that we don't want to help, but we would be guessing at the best. Now with that said, it sounds like the chamber dimension is on the short side, shoulders need to be bumped further back, or the bullet ogive is hitting the lands. Like I said just guessing.
All GOOD GUESSES Though!

If you are truly using a tighter neck in that rifle. Why would you try standard ammo in that chamber? Or I am missing something?
It's a SAAMI spec chamber, just on the minimum side. But inconsistent factory brass doesn't always seem to fit. No problem chambering Hornady Precision Hunter ammo. The factory ammo was for barrel break in. I'll use better brass for my hand loads.