Ammo for breaking in a new gun.

Congrats on the new Pew!
My suggestion would be to not use the hottest load available for the first box only because the barrel is a little rough at first and it leaves more copper to remove at first..
A 1000 different opinions on break in so do what you think works for you.
I used barnes solids on one rifle b\c I had 10 loaded up I wanted to use up and I can say I won't do that again. The copper fouling was horrendous for the first 10 rounds. Rifle shoots as expected but it sure made for a lot of extra work.

Congrats on the new Pew!
My suggestion would be to not use the hottest load available for the first box only because the barrel is a little rough at first and it leaves more copper to remove at first..
A 1000 different opinions on break in so do what you think works for you.
I used barnes solids on one rifle b\c I had 10 loaded up I wanted to use up and I can say I won't do that again. The copper fouling was horrendous for the first 10 rounds. Rifle shoots as expected but it sure made for a lot of extra work.
I used to load 50% power loads. No bullet seconds ever used. Have several thousand Federal 150 gr spire points from the old days. Now I have about 3500 new unfired brass LC, Lapua, and Federal cases. And will probably use some of those. Not concerned about copper fouling. That can be cleaned. Onward and upward.